[mythtv-users] PCHDTV-3000 2.0 settings

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:08:47 UTC 2005

So are you getting both analog and HD channels using the HD3000 card
on your comcast ? Woah .. I dont think anyone is able to do that yet,
you may be the first one :-)

>From what I've read, you can either use the analog section OR the HD
but not both ! But kudos to you !!! Post your findings on pchdtv.com
forum also !

BTW, if you just want OTA (over the air) HD stations, then DVB is the
way to go as v4l is not being supported in near future for HD stuff.