[mythtv-users] Mythweb - delete a recording

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:10:25 UTC 2005

On 6/7/05, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> > Cool! Tho, it has a small problem. The delete link is ok but the
> > "delete and record again" deletes the recording beneath the link. ;)
>
> oops, fixed.

Indeed. But now when I click delete + rerecord, the deletion occurs
but afterward the page is refreshed to that link:

http://teevee/mythweb/recorded_programs.php?delete=yes&file=%2Fmyth%2Frecs%2F1115_20050607163000_20050607170000.nuv&forget_old

> > And, if I may suggest, since the second row always contains one line,
> > why not put delete on that row and delete and record again on the
> > first row where the program description can take a few lines.
>
> I made the text shorter for now.  I plan to redo all of that command
> stuff at some point -- need to clear up that line with the "flagged:yes"
> stuff on it, too.

I have to agree that while it's functional, it's not aestetic. ;)

Thanks!
--
cyth