[mythtv-users] Feature Request -- Mythvideo

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Tue Jun 7 20:18:40 UTC 2005

Does anyone know if there is a way to do a bulk IMDB lookup on files in
mythvideo? I have a pretty large digital library and I was just wondering
if there is an easier way to do IMDB lookups?. Something as simple as
"import new" or the ability to select multiple files and do a single
lookup. At least that way you'd only have to do a manual selection for
titles that didn't match exactly to the filename - or if there were
multiple releases. Just wondering - thanks.

Ryan