[mythtv-users] Multiple IR Blasters?

Ryan Tremaine rt at bondaxe.com
Tue Jun 7 18:22:43 UTC 2005

It took more than a few sleepless nights but I think the end is finally
insight for a working myth install. One major question I'm having trouble
finding an answer to is related to multiple IR transmitters. I have 2
Comcast digital cable boxes going to 2 PVR150's over s-video. I've read the
documentation about setting up an IR blaster but was wondering if it's
possible to control both boxes, each with their own transmitter?

Also, I have the MCE USB IR receiver which supports multiple transmitters
but it appears that there isn't lirc support for the IR transmitters on this
receiver. Has anyone actually got this transmitting?

Thanks for any help,
Ryan