[mythtv-users] Black Screen w/PVR-250 caused by overheat

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 16:39:48 UTC 2005

My cards haven't melted down, but my PVR-250 (and my
PVR-350, before I replaced it with a PVR-500) ran very
hot.  The PVR-350 was even hotter than the PVR-250.

I've yet to have a card die from this, but I can see
it being a factor, especially since in order to keep
the case quiet, I am running 120mm fans at slower
speeds.

-- Joe