[mythtv-users] Playback problem on M10k - Unable to create XvMC Blocks

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Mon Jun 6 15:43:16 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm using a very similar HW base, also an M10000 but with PVR-250, it's a
little tricky to get the MPEG2 HW accel working, first I applied a patch to
Xorg 6.8.1 and compiled it newly, after this a used a special kernel with the
epia2 patch applied and finally, I compile Myth on my own with XvMC VLD
enabled.

You can see this if you go the playback settings if there is a checkbox with
"XvMC VLD" available.

Regards,
Dirk