[mythtv-users] Static on PVR-150 running FC3

<SB> Childe Roland rolandchilde at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:57:25 UTC 2005

Have you had any luck getting the channels above 60 to work?  I had
them working before, did a reformat to get my FPS working finally and
I lost all the channels on my PVR-150 that are above 60.  Kinda sucks,
I lose SciFi, Comedy Central, FX, and the History Channel.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.