[mythtv-users] Re: 16x9 Programs OSD messed up?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:55:26 UTC 2005

I noticed this same problem and had a similar email a month or two
ago, there was no response.  I noticed that I could switch back and
forth from an SD station to an HD station and make the problem
progressivly worse.  Here are the shots that I included in my previous
email if your interested:

I know the picutres are horrible, mainly it's because I'm watching on
a 19" TV, but you get the idea. :)