[mythtv-users] Not downloading movie posters

Evil Barney evilbarney at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:10:36 UTC 2005

I had that issue too.  there is a new perl script out that will fix
that.  on your settings for video, you will see a setting that calls
to your imdb.pl file.  I believe I found the few one on this forum
somewhere.  once found, backup/replace the old one and make sure the
settings name matches the new file name.  if you can't find it, let me
know and I'll post mine up.

-EA