[mythtv-users] Leadtek TV2000 XP & Myth

David Krainess davidkrainess at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 23:01:25 UTC 2005

OK, now how about sound.  I have sound in xawtv and
tvtime.  No sound in Myth

Using /dev/dsp in mythtvsetup
Using ALSA:default and default on the output sound
device and mixer.

I have the Leadtek card "patch cabled" to linein on a
Soundblaster live.  I have been playing with the
.asoundrc file and modprobe.conf.  I have linein
recording in the mixer.

No sound in myth.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards