[mythtv-users] Re: HD-3000 and ATRPMS - Configuration?

Rob Bongiovi rbongiovi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 10:20:47 UTC 2005

I've played around with this some more and I think
that some how the HD-3000 has been installed using the
V4L drivers, not the DVB ones that I installed using
ATRPMS. I think this because it has created the
/dev/video24 device. I can get MythTV to see the
HD-3000 on video0 and it seems to see my PVR-500 on
/video1 and /video2 (it was too late to get the whole
thing working last night).

But, given that DVB seems to be the way to go and that
QAM is better supported with DVB, I'd like to be using
those drivers. Anyone know how I get Fedora Core 3 to
use the DVB instead of the V4L drivers? Could this be
because I allowed it to auto configure the card on the
first reboot after I installed it? If so, how do I
change those settings?

Thanks,
Rob