[mythtv-users] lirc and lola

Calvin Leung cleung at sonic.net
Sat Jun 4 07:58:01 UTC 2005

Cool! It works after I create the config from irrecord.  One interesting
thing is that when irrecord ask for holding an arbitrary button.  It
doesn't work for the first button which I pick but it work for the next
arbitrary button.  I am now have a working remote.  Mythtv rocks. so as
the helpful community.