[mythtv-users] Aus XMLTV grabber

Sat Jun 4 04:02:36 UTC 2005

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 07:56:35 +0800, Joshua King <jkingkard-
hotmail at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> On point 2) I have hacked the tuhs script to do what you want (I
> wanted to
> be able to go back to the other grabber if the tuhs one broke).

I've moved something like this hack into my version of the script,
available here:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/xmltv/tv_grab_au_tuhs.html

  There is an example of how to set it up in the new example config
file: you can either look in the script, or regenerate the config
file with --configure.

I've also fixed the bug in the option parsing that made '-v' version
instead of verbose (and other weirdnesses).

> As for the patch, I'm using Will's --force-explicit-timezone option
> instead
> of the patch (I'm running 0.17), and it's working fine here, so
> give that a
> go first. You'll have to force mythfilldatabase to pass that flag
> -- you can
> either use the mythfilldatabase --graboptions parameter to pass it,
> or you
> can use a little script. I've attached the script I use as tv_grab_au.

The patch has been included in current CVS.  I don't think it made it
into 0.18.1, but it should be in 0.19, whenever that is released.

Be well,

Will            :-}