[mythtv-users] Re: Getting good audio sync in nuvexport/transcodings w/cutlist?

john sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:33:09 UTC 2005

ProjectX does actually have a nice cutting interface, the ability to
export/import cutlists, a graphical 'timeline' which shows red/green
cut points.  It's very slick, add to that the fact that once you
generate a cutlist, ProjectX can process the entire video from the
command line (for batch processing).

--
John <><