[mythtv-users] Switching to PAL problem

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:04:13 UTC 2005

On 6/2/05, Dan H Orlic <dan.orlic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am extremely new to mythtv but I am pretty sure that I do not want
> my card switching to PAL if I live in the US... which I do.  Any idea
> why this is?  thanks for any help

Not a PVR-150 user, but make sure you are only using module options
that are required for the cards. I'm not sure if you are using any
options in modprobe.conf (or equiv) that are forcing to NTSC, but
there are a couple of complaints in the ivtv output of unknown options
being passed. Does the card work without any options (i.e. does is
autodetect properly)?

I would also take this to the ivtv list (where it is more appropriate)
and see if there is a known issue.

Nick