[mythtv-users] Fanless HDTV backend on EPIA SP 8000E Vs. EPIAPD6000E

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jun 1 19:52:30 UTC 2005

Lol, having come up against the waf issue many times.....I can advise
she loves the fact that you can hardly hear the pc's from the other side
of the room anymore and in about 2-3 months you wont be able to hear it
at all.

Having said that I think I get away with a fair amount....how many wives
allow a 42RU in the lounge room.

Cheers,
Dean

Reserator