[mythtv-users] Re: apt-get install xine issues

Brian Donaldson brian.donaldson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 22:19:51 EDT 2005

Ok, I should've looked a little closer. I'm running FC4, but I've been using
Jarod's FC3 install guide (which is great by the way). I missed that there
was a "3" in the path in the freshrpms entry into sources.list.
 I was doing the following:
 # echo "rpm http://ayo.freshrpms.net/ fedora/linux/3/i386 freshrpms" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list
# apt-get update
# apt-get install xine
 I replaced that with:
 # echo "rpm http://ayo.freshrpms.net/ fedora/linux/4/i386 freshrpms" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list
# apt-get update
# apt-get install xine
 ...and now it works. I love simple fixes. Thanks.