[mythtv-users] Compiling Mythtv for PS2

Scott catfather at donpoo.net
Sun Jul 31 17:10:33 EDT 2005

On Jul 31, 2005, at 6:10 PM, Ian Jordan wrote:

> Hey, I'm trying to build a frontend on my ps2 and have qt compiled
> but I
> can't find any docs on how to compile mythtv as just the frontend.

Hey, you're also hijacking a thread in progress. :) When posting to
the list please start a new email message. Do not reply to an
existing message and change the topic. Many modern email clients
handle threading based on headers, not subject lines.

Good luck with the PS2 and MythTV, it sounds like an interesting
project.

--
Scott <catfather at donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1