[mythtv-users] Re: black border in ffmpeg nuvexport

Steve Elzinga steven_elzinga at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 12:13:13 EDT 2005

I had this problem as well.  I ran nuvexport in debug
mode only to find out that nuvexport was putting in
padding for some reason.  The source had black bars on
the right and left sides, nuvexport padded the top and
the bottom.  When the source had no padding at all
nuvexport still padded the top and the bottom.  I have
not dug down into nuvexport's code to figure this out
but for now I am using the modified command line that
nuvexport uses to transcode my shows.

Steve