[mythtv-users] Distortion on sides of video - Overdriving brightness?

Michael Jones m_g_j at michaelandholly.com
Sat Jul 30 00:59:12 EDT 2005

I had a feeling that might be the case..

Is there a way to allow the signal from the computer to the TV to have (or
show?) more of the overscan.

My TV doesn't seem to have the problem when displaying the MythTV GUI or KDE
(that I can tell). I also don't see the distortion when I play a DVD from my
regular Panasonic DVD player.

I don't have a test/calibration DVD.. So I have no way to verify the TV
itself.

I wonder if this could this be related to the SVIDEO output from the Nvidia
card (with the testing driver) or even the cable I'm using?

- Michael