[mythtv-users] Putting the Computer to sleep (low-power)

Ian Trider iantri at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:55:39 EDT 2005

On 7/29/05, sammykrupa at comcast.net <sammykrupa at comcast.net> wrote:
> I am running Fedora Core 3 and am looking for instructions on setting-up my computer to go into a low-power mode (not suspend to hard drive) when I am not using MythTV. How would I do this (any links?)?

Lucky you, I just found a page about this topic, which seems to be one
of the Great Mysteries of Linux and one of those things that's always
irritated me because it's so dead simple to do in Windows and so
****ing ridiculous under linux. :(

http://www.ma.utexas.edu/users/stirling/computergeek/powersaving.html

--
Ian Trider