[mythtv-users] pvr500 and sound problems

james at ctsphone.com james at ctsphone.com
Fri Jul 29 19:48:24 EDT 2005

Hello,
I have a pvr-500 and I have gotten it to work, but when I do cat
/dev/video0 > test.mpg I do not get sound with the picture, but if I do
cat /dev/video1 > test.mpg I get sound, the same is in mythtv I have setup
two tuners and the tuner using /dev/video0 does not get sound, but the
tuner with /dev/video1 has sound? I am have tried the past 6 versions of
ivtv, including ivtv0.3.7a can someone explain this to me please?