[mythtv-users] nVidia FX 5200 (Chaintech)

Brandon Rogers blrogers at ieee.org
Fri Jul 29 18:30:48 EDT 2005

Thanks for all your feedback.  I guess I should have been more specific.
The ChainTech nVidia FX 5200 card I have has a DVI output, a VGA output, and
an Video output (It's not an S-Video connector, just an RCA jack video
connection).  I wonder if 1080i can be output using the RCA jack or should I
get a DVI-HDMI cable for the connection?

Thanks,

Brandon

  _____