[mythtv-users] nVidia FX 5200 (Chaintech)

Howard Cokl hojoloco at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 08:30:07 EDT 2005

--- Brandon Rogers <blrogers at ieee.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have an nVidia FX5200 card that is
> putting 1080i output to an
> HDTV?  Does this have to be done via the DVI port or
> can you output 1080i
> through the video port?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Brandon

I have an FX5200 (w/o DVI, only VGA and S-Video) and I
think I was using it in my myth box at 1080i.  Right
now my myth box is using onboard graphics (GeForce4
MX) and it is outputting 1080i out the VGA to an Audio
Authority 9A60.  AFAIK interlaced output in the nvidia
drivers is broken and the last driver that worked was
6629 (which is the one I'm using.)

Howard