[mythtv-users] nVidia FX 5200 (Chaintech)

Tom McKearney tommck at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:19:33 EDT 2005

Yes, I have that card (also Chaintech) and I output 1080i to my TV
through the VGA output.

Here's a blog posting I made about it.  There's a link to a good guide
on how to do it.  This, unfortunately, involves using Windows to
detect the right settings to use.

http://tommck.jodoshared.com/blogs/toms_mythtv_saga/archive/2005/07/17/462.aspx