[mythtv-users] xine and mythtv

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Thu Jul 28 22:35:39 EDT 2005

trying to use xine to view dvd but I get a lot of frame drop. the dvd
display on TV via the pvr350 and I get almost 50% CPU use all the time.
is there a better way to improve xine.

my machine is amd64 3400 with 1 gig ram should be enough ...

also is there a list of the key binding to configure the lircrc from the
remote from the pvr 350 to work better with xine.
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta