[mythtv-users] xine and mythtv

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Thu Jul 28 22:35:39 EDT 2005

trying to use xine to view dvd but I get a lot of frame drop. the dvd
display on TV via the pvr350 and I get almost 50% CPU use all the time.
is there a better way to improve xine.

my machine is amd64 3400 with 1 gig ram should be enough ...

also is there a list of the key binding to configure the lircrc from the
remote from the pvr 350 to work better with xine.
Claude Gélinas agr., dta
Phyto Ressources inc.
Varennes, Québec, Canada           Tél.: (450) 652 9764,   Fax.:(450) 652 6182
     Des questions sur les insectes et maladies des plantes ornementales ?
                 Want to know more about ornamental plant pest ?