[mythtv-users] Mythmusic Goom studdering

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:22:20 EDT 2005

When using Mythmusic (18.1) and the Goom Visualization, I have a
studder that happens infrequently.  If it was just for the next song,
that would be ok, but it happens periodically at different intervals.

Using Pentium 1.8, Nvidia FX5200, and Gentoo 2.6.11.  I made sure I
had the nvidia driver, opengl driver,  and used opengl-update nvidia.
The Mythmusic module was compiled after all the opengl stuff was in
place.  And, I know I fixed this once before, but do not remember what
I did.  Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks;
Dan