[mythtv-users] dvb cards with dab and analogue for europe (PAL)

Marius Schrecker masch at tiscali.no
Tue Jul 26 09:36:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

  Looking into more aspects of htpc's I'm wondering what sort of dvb/dab
hardware would be the best here. As far as I know there is still no DVB
available in Norway, but DAB radio is now pretty widespread and there are
plans to begin broadcasting DVB-T commercially from next year. I've looked
at the pcHDTV website and it looks as if the analoge tuners of their cards
are NTSC only. This explains why I haven't seen them for sale here. What
are the best supported alternatives so far offering dvb-t and dab support?

Cheers

Marius
Registered Linux user