[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script from this list. Anyone else hadproblems today?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:21:46 EDT 2005

> I've been using the following one (Melbourne) for about 6 months now
> and have never had a single problem with it.  I'm only use it for over
> the air DVB channels. Caveat emptor.
>
> http://users.on.net/~manser/dvb/tv_grab_au

The "new improved" one (all a matter of opinion, I guess) is available
at http://immir.com/tv_grab_au. One of the things I like about it is
that it has a config file that's separate to the executable so you
don't have tokeep re-applying your config every time you download a
new version.

I just re-ran the OzTiVo script and it is getting 7 full days now. A
quick look suggests that program categorisation isn't as complete as
NineMSN. But they're looking for volunteers to help with that if
anyone's keen...

Regards,
Phill