[mythtv-users] Trouble Playing Ripped DVDs

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Tue Jul 26 01:15:20 EDT 2005

VIDEO_TS is not a file it is a directory.

in the movie stup page put in your own customised player command, you
can use ogle or any damn thing you want.

I believe that mplayer (the default movie player) does not have menu
support for dvd's yet (or if it does I haven't found it to be intuitive
to find/use)

Personally I find xine to be good for whole dvd's, including the menu
experience :)