[mythtv-users] myth with lirc support

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Mon Jul 25 10:42:30 EDT 2005

Le lundi 25 juillet 2005 à 17:58 +1000, Phill Edwards a écrit :
> > > If I read correctly, irw works fine but the remote
> > > does not work in mythfrontend or mythtvsetup?
> >
> > exactly
> > >
> > > Is lircd started?
> > >

> > yes
> > mythtv at video ~]$ ps ax |grep lircd
> >  4583 ?        Ss     0:00 lircd
> >  6076 pts/0    R+     0:00 grep lircd

> FC3 MythTV from ATRPMs definitely supports lirc already. Perhaps you
> don't have the right lirc config file for your remote?
>
> Regards,
> Phill

if I can see the output of each button on the screen with irw, with the
wright name for each button so I suppose that I have the lircd.conf file
ok. Also the button names in lircd.conf and lircrc are the same so if
myth is already setup to catch lirc output what can I do to get it work

must be something wrong somewhere.

configuration of the remote power button in lircrc for irexec is working
just fine so I suppose that lircd is working ok
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta