[mythtv-users] SuSE 9.3 Pro Troubles...

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:29:38 EDT 2005

If you want to install via packages, its' pretty simple.  Manually
installing requires you to build a few packages yourself (I cant
remember which ones, but little stuff like fftw and the like).  The
packages are available via apt.  I followed the directions at the site
listed below, except I never did an apt-upgrade as that would do too
much to my system that I wouldnt want.  Try it out.

Use this webpage as a guide
http://folk.uio.no/oeysteio/mythtv.html

He also  has this webpage
http://folk.uio.no/oeysteio/apt/suse/