[mythtv-users] Re: [OT] To: VIA EPIA M10000 users Re: Sound experiences and left channel audio?

Paul Andreassen paulx at andreassen.com.au
Mon Jul 25 01:59:59 EDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 04:49 pm, John Hanauer wrote:
> Answering my own post (don't you live it when that happens?)
>
> Okay, thank god.  Fugging vendor wired the front audio connectors
> wrong which in turn meant both rear and front audio only played left
> channel.  I rewired and fixed the problem.  I knew Linux couldn't
> possibly be wrong!
>
> -John.

I had the same problems with my Cubid 2699-RB case.

Disabled the front mic and audio out, because the right speaker for the
green (main) connector on back didn't work.  The back mic and audio out
were connected through the front connectors and only enabled when nothing
connected to front.  I believe the front plug hole is faulty and now the
front connectors are jumped.

Paul