[mythtv-users] Query for the scheduled recording

Paul Andreassen paulx at andreassen.com.au
Mon Jul 25 01:42:19 EDT 2005

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:37 am, Mitko Haralanov wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:02:57 -0400
>
> George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> wrote:
> > The same info is available in an xml format by going
> > http://localhost:6544/xml.
>
> I did not know about this at all! I am gonna have to take a look at it.

Look at 'mythbackend --help'.

Valid options are:
-l or --logfile filename       Writes STDERR and STDOUT messages to filename
-p or --pidfile filename       Write PID of mythbackend to filename
-d or --daemon                 Runs mythbackend as a daemon
-v or --verbose debug-level    Prints more information
                               Accepts any combination (separated by comma)
                               of all,none,quiet,record,playback,channel,
                               osd,file,schedule,network,commflag,audio,
                               libav,jobqueue
--printexpire                  List of auto-expire programs
--printsched                   Upcoming scheduled programs
--testsched                    Test run scheduler (ignore existing schedule)
--resched                      Force the scheduler to update
--nosched                      Do not perform any scheduling
--version                      Version information

Paul