[mythtv-users] PVR-150 no audio

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Sun Jul 24 18:59:35 EDT 2005

> > 1. stop hijacking threads
>
> I would be glad to but I have no idea what that means.

When you want to start a new topic do NOT just reply to another message
and change the subject line. It leaves in the "In-Repy_Tp" header that
is used for threading.

> > 2. ivtvctl below shows you are set to the tuner audio, I'm assuming you
> > want the line in. set it to line in. (This assumes you have a cable box
> > which is connected to s-video or composite in.)
>
> No, the analog cable is the only connection I have to the card. I have
> no cable box. But that is enough to produce audio in Windows. The
> documentation also appears to say that the audio *should* be in the
> MPEG2 stream that comes off the card, assuming I read it right.

sorry i misunderstood your setup. yes cat /dev/video0 > test.mpeg or
mplayer /dev/video0 should produce sound as well as video.

--
Nick Rout