[mythtv-users] Recorded programs in MythVideo

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sun Jul 24 18:56:55 EDT 2005

What is the best way to watch recorded programs from MythVideo while
preserving cutlists and commercial flagging?  Is it to export them with
some program or is there a naming convention used with the Internal
player in MythVideo that will cause it to respect cutlists?  I have some
Kids movies that I've recorded and I'd like to have them in the Video
Gallery with the rest of our movies but with the cutlists preserved.

Thanks,
Kevin