[mythtv-users] Dvico DVB-t lite capture card install issues under2.6.11-1.35_FC3

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Sat Jul 23 20:40:16 EDT 2005

Justin & Debbie wrote:

>the problem is that  i can't seem to get the card to load.
>rebuilding the card but i get a whole heap of errors telling me the file
>exists and i also get a fatal module error
>Any thoughts ?

Unfortunately, I didn't gain much experience in this area, as all the
support for my card (TwinhanDVT Mini Ter) was already there in my
distro, and I just loaded a few modules, in fact,  just added the last 2
in this list from my /etc/modprobe.preload

Hopefully someone with your card can help you out.

Good luck.