[mythtv-users] Fixing my "no data" problem in EPG

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:08:38 EDT 2005

I'm a noobie, but have you setup mythfilldatabase in cron?  If so, maybe
the cron job isn't working correctly.  Try running mythfilldatabase from
the command line and see if it populates the database.  On my connection,
it takes FOREVER to download the channel guide data.

That it works after resetting the database suggests that the database and
mtyh setup is good, just the database isn't getting populated.