[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport fails to run anymore

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jul 22 21:16:31 EDT 2005

> Step 3 dies almost instantly:
 > [snip]
 > /tmp/fifodir_20512/audout: I/O error occured
 > Usually that means that input file is truncated and/or corrupted.

Just to be sure, you *did* leave step 2 running in a second console, right?

If that's the case, then it sounds like something's wrong with ffmpeg's
reading of the audio stream..

BTW, I must correct my earlier remark..  ffmpeg *always* uses
mythtranscode, even with mpeg2 files.  It's the only way to get things
like cropping, cutlists and noise reduction.

-Chris