[mythtv-users] One Firewire Receiver with two tuners?

Gambit Declined gambitdeclined at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:25:54 EDT 2005

I have kind of a weird question. I have successfully setup my Mythtv
box to capture HD content via the firewire port. I, however, can't get
"straight" digital out of the receive and have to capture those
channels using my Plextor PX-TV402U – changing channels with firewire
and capturing video via the S-Video cable.

Is there someway to get Mythtv to block the use of the Plextor while
the HD is recording? I don't want it to attempt to change channels
when I'm capturing HD. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!