[mythtv-users] Re: apt-get on FC3 still broken?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jul 22 04:37:28 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 12:14:41AM -0400, Jerry Rubinow wrote:
> In step 5 of Jarod's guide, in between the apt-get update and apt-get
> dist-upgrade, I tried this:
>
> apt-get install apt atrpms-package-config fedora-release beecrypt
>
> This seemed to complete ok, so then I did an apt-get dist-upgrade,

OK. :)

Alternatively you could try

apt-get install fedora-release atrpms-package-config beecrypt apt smart

and use smart instead of apt. But that's for the very adventurous.

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 12:41:03AM -0700, Michael Jones wrote:
> I think I've hit about the same point..
>
> The error seems to be coming from a conflict between the packages from the
> dist-upgrade and the ones done manually..

Could you send some more detail on this? Perhaps right into
http://bugzilla.atrpms.net/?

Thanks.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net