[mythtv-users] Re: Anyone tried MPEG2 to MPEG2 transcoding?

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:40:10 EDT 2005

On 7/20/05, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ooops - major stuff up here, folks :(( Many, many apologies. It turns
> out that I'm not transcoding to MPEG2 at all. I must have set it back
> to MPEG4, although I really don't remember doing that. Anyway, that's
> why it appears to be working. I'm really sorry about that.

Well, I'm sad to hear that you're not getting MPEG2 transcoding to
work, but I'm glad to hear it's not just me. After your initial email,
I tried it out, and also got the errors.

Anyway, I'm still interested to hear how long your (MPEG4) transcoding takes.

Thanks,
Lane

--
Meetup with other Myth users!