[mythtv-users] vsync method for ati 9100 fglrx driver

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Jul 20 08:56:54 EDT 2005

At 9:34 PM +1000 7/20/05, Dennis Tell wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I was just wondering which vsync methods people have managed to get
>working with ati's fglrx?
>opengl?
>drm?
>
>I can only get rtc and usleep with busy wait to work. rtc is
>acceptable, but not perfect...

Same here. I'm using a motherboard with an integrated 9100IXP.

If I so much as run a program that uses GLX, like glxgears, it locks
the machine up solid. This is with the most recently released ATI
driver.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"