[mythtv-users] IP TV support on the agenda?

Marius Schrecker masch at tiscali.no
Wed Jul 20 07:11:28 EDT 2005

Is this something that the individual ISP's are providing or are the streaming
services freely available? I've not yet been able to track down much IPTV
of interest.

Where I'm at (Sweden), many ISP's are pushing customers to get the TV over
ethernet/dsl the quality seams to be as good/better than DVB, and many (most)

channels are availible. Normally a bunch of channels can be received at
same time w
>thout choking the IP connection, which allows for simulaneous
recording and watching.

This seams like the perfect solution; get TV without hardware, rapid channel

change, no problem with reception etc etc. Apart from that there seams to
>support for this in Myth? Or is there? (someone working on this?)

  - Micael

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Registered Linux user