[mythtv-users] Help, Mythweb Hates me

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Wed Jul 20 01:57:05 EDT 2005

Graeme Woollett wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance, I looked on the Apache 1.3 web site and mod_php
> isn't among the modules supplied with Apache.
> Could you elaborate on how to set it up?

depending on what distro you're running, there should be a package
called php or mod_php ... install that and oftentimes it sets up the
httpd.conf for you (by way of including a php.conf file for apache) ...
if that's not the case, then you'll have to set it up manually (very few
distros do this anymore, so i'm guessing that making sure you have
mod_php package installed will do ...)

also, look at /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf (or /etc/apache/conf/httpd.conf
or wherever your distro puts it) and see if there's any mention of php
or a conf.d directory (usually in /etc/httpd or /etc/apache, iirc) and
look for a php.conf or similar file in there

'luck,
-g-