[mythtv-users] can't change channels on PVR-350

JR Powers-Luhn jrpl at brown-college.org
Wed Jul 20 01:06:06 EDT 2005

I'm trying to build a MythTV box with a PVR-350 and a pcHDTV tuner
cards using Fedora Core 3 (mostly following Jared's guide).  I
installed ivtv version 0.2.0 and could watch and record video, but only
one channel.  I can't change using myth OR ptune-ui.  Nothing glaringly
obvious in the logs, but I'm new and could have missed something.

I tried putting a line in modprobe.conf telling it that I had tuner 47
(that information gleaned from the logs), but to no avail.

Anyone think they can help?  I'm eager to see myth in action.