[mythtv-users] Re: Myth Plus ?

Jake jakeisawake at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:11:06 EDT 2005

> Things are slowly moving forward.  The adoption rate wasn't what
> they'd hoped but they're in things for the long haul.  I *do* know
> that podcast support is being actively worked on.

by adoption rate do you mean the number of people that subscribed to
the LxM suite?

i think many people are in a wait and see state like myself.  at
present i really don't see much incentive to subscribe but the minute
i see something that is "must have" from them i'll definitely take the
plunge.  though i don't think for me personally some pretty looking
themes is my "must have" item, the podcasting could be.

personally, i'd just be happy if in mythvideo i could filter by a few
more criteria such as actors or directors or even parental rating.  i
know, i know, you'll be waiting for my patch.  i just haven't had the
time to write it yet ;).