[mythtv-users] Nuvexport on AMD64 or on mythfrontend system?

Gambit Declined gambitdeclined at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:35:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I managed to get Mythtv working on my Gentoo 64-bit system with
firewire and PVR250 working great. However, I want to be able to use
nuvexport to archive some of my shows and am not sure how to proceed.

In Gentoo, nuvexport is not in portage for the AMD64 distro. I'm
willing to run nuvexport remotely on my frontend system (which is
32-bit), but I don't even know if that'll work. Can someone point me
in the right direction to get this solved?

Thanks!