AW: [mythtv-users] Myth Game Emulation - Setup

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at
Mon Jul 18 05:47:44 EDT 2005

Updateed the page a little bit.
Now a Emulator List is included.
If anyone knows more emulators or Infos for one, please Enter.

Hope we get included more emulators in mythgame soon.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mythtv-users-bounces at
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at] Im Auftrag von Jochen Kühner
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Juli 2005 09:44
An: 'Discussion about mythtv'
Betreff: [mythtv-users] Myth Game Emulation - Setup

I've started to create a Documentation of the new Mythgame, how to setup the
Different Emulators.

This also Includes a List wich Emulator for each System I recommend.

If anyone would add something to, this is a open wiki Page!

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at