[mythtv-users] apt-get errors - package dependencies unmet

Marius Schrecker masch at tiscali.no
Mon Jul 18 03:02:13 EDT 2005

Hi, I remember having similar problems with apt-get when trying to install
to unstable (Sid) a while back. Unfortunately can't give you the details
as I'm still waiting for parts for my new Myth box and the old one was stolen.
I had to look at the names of the packages and make some changes. Everything
installed and seemed to work after that.

Sorry I can'tbe of more help now.

Cheers

Marius

And maybe you need "contrib" and "non-free":
deb http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian stable main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/
>table/updates main contrib non-free

Stef